RULES AND REGULATIONS
It is understood that by participating in Pet Fiesta, all exhibitors, their volunteers, and staff will adhere to all Pet Fiesta rules and regulations stated in this information packet and in the confirmation packet all exhibitors will receive. Failure to follow the Pet Fiesta rules and regulations or to correct any rule violation may result in the immediate termination of the exhibit. If participation is terminated after the exhibitor has set up, the exhibitor must vacate the premises immediately with no refunds.
By applying to exhibit at Pet Fiesta, all exhibitors and their on-site representatives agree to hold harmless Reston Town Center Property, L L.C, and GoodDogz.org, Inc. Additionally, it is understood exhibitors are responsible and accountable for the conduct and demeanor of their employees, agents , nd volunteers.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Exhibitor load-in and set up will take place between 8:00 am- 9:00 am. Vehicles must be promptly removed from Market Street by 9:00 am. Vehicles not removed by 9:00am will be subject to towing. Exhibitors MUST be open during these hours: Saturday, May 4, 2019, 11am – 4pm
Electrical service is not available.
Parking is located in garages throughout Reston Town Center. All vehicles must be parked in garages; no vehicles are permitted to park on Market or Discovery Streets (except for load in and load out – LOAD IN/ LOAD OUT INFORMATION WILL BE INCLUDED IN EXHIBITOR PACKET).
- Each Exhibitor will be located in a 10 x 10 tent and will be provided with 1 tent, 1 six foot table, and 2 chairs. Any additional tables, chairs, cages, displays, etc. must not exceed 3 ft. tall and must be fully contained inside of your 10 x 10 exhibitor space.
- Premium Exhibitors will select their booth location – first come, first serve. Event exhibitors will be assigned immediately following.
- Only one exhibitor shall be located in each exhibitor tent.
- Controversial exhibitors and/or signage of any kind is not allowed, as determined by the Event Coordinator.
Exhibitors may provide their own signage; however, all signs/banners must be within their 10 x 10 exhibitor space.
Please note that this event is held rain or shine.
By Exhibitors: Your commitment to exhibitor space is final. No refunds or credits will be issued.
By Event Organizers: If for any reason the organizers cancel Pet Fiesta, 50% of your exhibition fees will be returned.
Sponsors: There are no refunds for sponsorship fees.
BENEFICIARIES OF PET FIESTA
GoodDogz.org, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to educating potential dog owners on dog selection and care and supporting the efforts of rescue groups.
RULES REGARDING PETS
- Pets are not allowed in the fountain or in the flower beds.
- Pets must wear ID tags.
- No female dogs in heat, please.
- Pets must be at least 4 months of age.
- All animals must be spayed or neutered.
- All animals must be up-to-date on vaccinations. You may be asked to provide proof of vaccinations.
- All dogs must be crated or on a leash and at all times – no flexi-leashes, retractable leads or leashes longer than 6 feet.
- All animals must be people, dog, and child-friendly.
- Exhibitors, nonprofit/rescue groups and sponsors can have no more than 3 crates per booth location. However, your volunteers are permitted walk additional pets on a leash.
- For respect to patrons and other vendors: If dogs are barking incessantly; they need to be taken off Market Street until calm. Ensure handlers are available to respond to this issue. If an ongoing problem may be asked to leave and may not be invited to return to Pet Fiesta.
- It is your group’s choice as to whether you wish to complete adoptions the day of the event. Please use your best judgment as to what is in the best interest of the animals in your care.
- Pet Fiesta volunteers and organizers reserve the right to ask any person to remove any dog from the property at any time.
RULES REGARDING ANIMAL HANDLERS
- All handlers must be at least 12 years of age.
- An adult must accompany small children at all times.
- Handlers must remain with the pet at all times.
- Handlers are required to clean up after their pets.
- No grooming is allowed.
- Public restrooms and telephones are located at the Information Center directly across from the Pavilion.
- Fresh water will be provided by the event organizers and will be available throughout the event area. Exhibitors cannot sell water.
- Balloons may be used for décor, but cannot be handed out.
RESTON TOWN CENTER ADDRESS
11900 Market Street, Reston, VA 20190